- 4-5 lb Boneless Pork Picnic
- 20 oz can Pineapple Chunks is Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 inch piece fresh garlic finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Florida orange blossom honey
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese 5 Spice
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cool water
- Pineapple Chunks (optional)
- Barbecue sauce (optional)
- green onion (optional)
- Asian Slaw (optional)
As much as I positively love gardening in my containers every year, there are a few flower pots that I’ve had it with.
Most people have moments when they come across a paycheck stub, bank statement, etc., and think to themselves, “Do I really need to keep this?” The answers vary based on the type of document. However, many people don’t know exactly when to throw them away (or shred).
- 50 frozen meatballs
- 20-ounce bottle smokey flavored bbq sauce
- 12-ounce bottle chili sauce
- 18 ounce jar cherry preserves or homemade Cherry Habanero Jam
- 2/12 tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper or more if you like..