Grab the Most from COVID
It arrived unexpected and unwelcomed. Yet we are here. We didn’t ask for it, COVID-19, the pandemic. So how will we handle this? What will we look back and remember?
What About Me?
A New Twist on Holiday Giving
Massage Therapy and Hormonal Balance
15th Annual Bark and Boogie Ball
Is “Litter Free Forsyth” an impossible dream?
If you have ever fostered and then failed, this is for you!
HOTWORX, the 24-hour infrared fitness studio
Business Spotlight--Event Services of Georgia
ForsythCounty.com and FoCo Woman will spotlight our business partners each week, because shopping local is what keeps Forsyth County healthy!
We start off with Events Services of Georgia
CROCK POT SUMMER SQUASH SOUP
I love soup and even in the hot summer heat, I will eat soup for lunch or dinner. I am so sick of the heat already. I also love anything crock pot, so this tasty treat works well.
Mandarin Orange Salad a Summer Favorite
Crock Pot Pineapple Pulled Pork
- 4-5 lb Boneless Pork Picnic
- 20 oz can Pineapple Chunks is Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 inch piece fresh garlic finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Florida orange blossom honey
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese 5 Spice
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cool water
- Pineapple Chunks (optional)
- Barbecue sauce (optional)
- green onion (optional)
- Asian Slaw (optional)
Look What is Up for June!
Black Olive Tapenade with Figs and Mint
Fake Flowers Can you really tell???
As much as I positively love gardening in my containers every year, there are a few flower pots that I’ve had it with.
Kids Eat Free
When to Shred or Not to Shred?
Most people have moments when they come across a paycheck stub, bank statement, etc., and think to themselves, “Do I really need to keep this?” The answers vary based on the type of document. However, many people don’t know exactly when to throw them away (or shred).
Crock Pot Cherry Jalapeno Meatballs
- 50 frozen meatballs
- 20-ounce bottle smokey flavored bbq sauce
- 12-ounce bottle chili sauce
- 18 ounce jar cherry preserves or homemade Cherry Habanero Jam
- 2/12 tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper or more if you like..